Pistachio Shortbread Cookies
Pistachio Shortbread Cookies that are buttery, crunchy, and delicious! So buttery, these are perfect for any occasion!
- 2 cups butter, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 3-1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup cornstarch
- 1 cup chopped pistachio nuts
- 1/4 cup finely chopped pistachio nuts
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 45mins
Adapted from robinhood.ca
Preheat oven to 300°F. Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
Combine finely chopped pistachio nuts and sugar in a small bowl. Set aside.
Shortbread: Cream butter in a large bowl or an electric mixer on medium-high speed until very light in texture, about 5 minutes. Add sugar and continue beating until sugar is completely combined, about 2 to 3 minutes.
Combine flour and corn starch in a separate medium bowl. Add to butter mixture on low speed until well combined. Beat in chopping pistachio nuts.
Roll ball of dough by heaping tbsp into pistachio topping mixture. Place on prepared baking sheets 2” apart. Press down with a fork.
Bake in preheated oven 20 to 25 minutes or until bottoms are lightly golden. Remove cookies from baking sheet and cool on wire racks.
You'll also love
- The Best Cake Donuts 4.4/5 (30 Votes)
- Mini Oatmeal Peanut Butter Cream... 4.4/5 (30 Votes)
- Pineapple-Topped New York... 4.4/5 (33 Votes)
- Thick & Chewy Chocolate Chip... 4/5 (67 Votes)
- Grandma Mae's Norwegian Almond Bars 3.8/5 (94 Votes)
- Nutella Stuffed Peanut Butter... 4.6/5 (17 Votes)
- Gooey Butter Cookies 4.4/5 (28 Votes)
- Pistachio Cranberry Cookies 4.5/5 (19 Votes)