Pistachio Kiss Cookies
Get the perfect kiss with these Pistachio Kiss Cookies. Better make it quick or you'll run out of kisses to give.
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 2/3 cup powdered sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 box pistachio pudding mix, 3.4 ounces
- 2 cups flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1 1/2- 2 cups finely chopped pecans
- 1 bag Hershey kisses
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 45mins
Adapted from creationsbykara.com
Cream butter and powdered sugar till smooth. Beat in egg, vanilla, and almond extract.
Combine dry ingredients and stir in with the chocolate chips.
Roll into 1" balls, then roll in pecans. Place on lightly greased cookie sheets.
Bake at 350°F for 10-12 minutes. Immediately press a Hershey kiss in the middle of each cookie. Remove cookies to cooling racks. Cool completely.
You'll also love
- Spinach, Sausage & Feta Quiche 4.6/5 (26 Votes)
- Jagerschnitzel 4.3/5 (29 Votes)
- Gluten-Free Star Cut-Out Cookies 4.6/5 (26 Votes)
- Peppermint Popcorn crunch 4.6/5 (26 Votes)
- Strawberry Lemonade Cookies 4.5/5 (32 Votes)
- Flourless Peanut Butter Chocolate... 4.6/5 (23 Votes)
- Cranberry-Almond Biscotti 4.4/5 (29 Votes)