Cake Mix Banana Cookies
These banana cookies are made with yellow cake mix so they're super easy, not to mention light and fluffy. The nutmeg paired with the banana flavor really makes these special.
- 1 medium-size very ripe banana, peeled
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 (18.25-ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 1 cup chopped nuts, optional
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 25mins
Oven to 350°F. Spray cookie sheets with nonstick cooking spray.
In large bowl mash banana. Add egg, oil, nutmeg and half the dry cake mix to the bowl and beat on medium speed until well blended. Stir in remaining dry cake mix with wooden spoon just until combined and moistened. Stir in the chopped nuts if using.
Drop by teaspoonfuls on cookie sheets, about 2 inches apart.
Bake 10 to 13 minutes until the center is just barely set when lightly touched with your fingertip and edges are firm.
Remove from the oven, allow cookies to cool for one minute then transfer to wire racks.
You'll also love
- Butternut squash and quinoa soup... 4.6/5 (7 Votes)
- Chicken Breasts with Walnut... 4.6/5 (7 Votes)
- Tapas: Coconut Shrimp 4.6/5 (8 Votes)
- Lemon Poppy Seed Layer Cake 4.4/5 (8 Votes)
- Pulled Pork Sandwiches with... 4.6/5 (7 Votes)
- Pineapple Zucchini Cake (without)... 4.6/5 (7 Votes)
- Pineapple Poke Bundt Cake 4.1/5 (49 Votes)
- Chocolate Banana Milkshake 4.5/5 (16 Votes)