Pistachio Wedding Cookies
Pistachio Wedding Cookies are a delicious treat for any time of the year!
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup confectioners’ sugar, divided
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 (3.4-ounce) package pistachio instant pudding mix
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 35mins
In a large mixing bowl cream butter. Beat in 1/2 cup sugar until fluffy. Add in vanilla
In a medium bowl combine flour, pudding mix and salt. Gradually mix flour mixture into wet ingredients until combined.
Divide dough in half and form into a ball. Wrap in plastic wrap and place in refrigerator for at least an hour.
Preheat oven to 350°F. Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
Remove dough from plastic wrap and make tsp size balls.
Place on baking sheets and press down on the balls slightly spacing them about 1 inch part.
Bake in preheated oven for 9-10 minutes.
While cookies are still warm toss them in remaining confectioners’ sugar and set on wire rack until cooled completely.
You'll also love
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.4/5 (905 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (742 Votes)
- Jalapeno Popper Spread 4.5/5 (685 Votes)
- Impossible Pumpkin Pie Cupcakes 4.5/5 (408 Votes)
- Christmas Pecan Balls 4.6/5 (311 Votes)
- Peanut Butter & Oatmeal Dream Bars... 4.5/5 (199 Votes)
- Reeses Chocolate Peanut Butter... 4.5/5 (183 Votes)
- Turtle Cookies 4.5/5 (178 Votes)