Sisler Family Spinach Hamburgers
- 2 lbs. ground beef
- 10-oz. pkg. frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1/2 to 3/4 c. grated Parmesan cheese
- 1.35-oz. pkg. onion soup mix
- 4 to 6 sandwich buns, split
Adapted from gooseberrypatch.com
In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except buns, mixing well with hands. Form into 4 to 6 patties.
Grill on a hot grill to desired doneness.
Serve on buns.
Makes 4 to 6 servings.
You'll also love
- Upside-Down Cranberry Crunch 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Cranberry Christmas Punch 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Bow Ties with Broccoli Pesto 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Italian meatballs wrapped in... 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Pork Ragu with Rigatoni 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Mamacita's Pork Carnitas 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Beef Empanadas in Puff Pastry 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Spinach, Crab & Artichoke Mini... 4.6/5 (21 Votes)