Taco Burger Sliders
Taco burger sliders are the best of both worlds; tacos and well burgers! Slide these onto your plate and into your mouth and enjoy!
- 2 tablespoons lower sodium salsa, such as Newman's Own® Mild Salsa*
- 4 teaspoons taco seasoning
- 1 pound 90% lean ground beef
- 4 very thin slices 2% cheddar cheese (about 3 ounces), halved (optional)
- 8 small round whole wheat dinner or potato rolls, split and, if desired, toasted
- 1 1/2 cups shredded lettuce
- 1/2 cup lower sodium salsa
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 15mins
In a large bowl combine the 2 tablespoons salsa and the taco seasoning. Add ground beef; mix well. Shape mixture into eight 1/2-inch-thick patties.
For a charcoal or gas grill, place patties on the grill rack directly over medium heat. Cover and grill for 8 to 10 minutes or until done (160°F), turning once halfway through grilling. If desired, top patties with cheese. Cover and grill about 1 minute more or until cheese is slightly melted.
Fill rolls with burgers, lettuce, and the 1/2 cup salsa.
You'll also love
- Easy Banana Pudding 4.3/5 (12 Votes)
- Roasted Chicken, Two Ways 4.3/5 (12 Votes)
- Miso Mushroom Zucchini "Ramen"... 4.3/5 (12 Votes)
- Fricassee Of Beef 4.3/5 (12 Votes)
- SCONE - Cheddar, Bacon, and Chive... 4.3/5 (12 Votes)
- Pasta Salad With Chicken 4.3/5 (12 Votes)
- Carrot Apple Fall Muffins 4.3/5 (12 Votes)
- Halloween Mummy Spinach Dip 4.3/5 (12 Votes)