Cranberry Christmas Punch
- 3-oz. pkg. cherry gelatin mix
- 1 c. boiling water
- 6-oz. can frozen lemonade or
- pineapple-lemonade concentrate
- 3 c. cold water
- 32-oz. bottle cranberry juice cocktail
- 32-oz. bottle ginger ale, chilled
Adapted from gooseberrypatch.com
Dissolve gelatin mix in boiling water; stir in frozen concentrate.
Pour into a large pitcher along with cold water and cranberry juice; chill.
At serving time, slowly add ginger ale.
Serves 6 to 8.
You'll also love
- Aunt Annie’s Macaroni & Cheese 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Bow Ties with Broccoli Pesto 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Italian meatballs wrapped in... 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Apple Pie Pasta 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Watermelon Salad 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Blackberry-Jalepeno Barbeque Ribs 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Sour Cream-Cranberry Muffins 4.1/5 (17 Votes)