Cresent burgers are a great quick dinner, lunch or even appetizer. Add different ingredients to switch them up a bit -- some ketchup or mustard? pickles?
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- Couple drops Worcestershire sauce
- 1 package dry onion soup mix
- 1 package refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 teaspoon pepper
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 25mins
Adapted from manicmenus.lunaticslanding.com
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Brown and drain ground beef in a skillet.
In medium bowl mix browned ground beef and rest of ingredients (reserve 1/4 cup cheese for tops).
Add a HEAPING spoonful of meat mixture to large end of unrolled crescent roll. Roll up and seal edges as best you can. Sprinkle reserved cheese on top and bake for 15 minutes until golden brown.
You'll also love
- Strawberry Shortcake Cake 4.4/5 (66 Votes)
- Cheesy Rotel Chicken Casserole 4.5/5 (53 Votes)
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough... 4.6/5 (55 Votes)
- Loaded Potato and Chicken Casserole 4.6/5 (52 Votes)
- Szechuan Beef with Broccoli 4.5/5 (44 Votes)
- French Hamburgers 4.1/5 (70 Votes)
- Grilled Homemade Bacon Mustard... 5/5 (1 Votes)