Pork Tenderloin with Peach & Pecan Sauce
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pork tenderloin (about 1 pound), cut into 3/4-inch-thick slices
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 green onions, sliced (about 1/4 cup)
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) Campbell's® Condensed Golden Mushroom Soup
- 1 can (about 15 ounces) sliced peaches in juice, drained, reserving juice
- 3 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 cup pecan halves, toasted and broken into large pieces
- Hot cooked rice
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 40mins
Adapted from campbellskitchen.com
1.Heat the oil in a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Add the pork and cook until well browned on both sides. Remove the pork from the skillet.
2.Add the garlic and onions to the skillet and cook and stir for 1 minute. Stir the soup, peach juice, soy sauce and honey in the skillet and heat to a boil. Cook for 5 minutes or until the soup mixture is slightly reduced.
3.Return the pork to the skillet. Stir in the peaches. Reduce the heat to low. Cook until the pork is cooked through. Stir in the pecans. Serve the pork and sauce with the rice. Sprinkle with additional sliced green onion, if desired.