Roast Pork Tenderloin with Zucchini "Noodles" Alfredo
Zucchini noodles are a much healthier version of pasta noodles and they taste great. That said, you'll love this Roast Pork Tenderloin with Zucchini "Noodles" Alfredo recipe, it's delicious!
- 1 tablespoon plain dry bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 (1-pound) pork tenderloin, trimmed of all visible fat
- 2 medium zucchini
- 1/2 pound fresh white mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 2 tablespoons fat-free half-and-half
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- Pinch nutmeg
Cooking time 25mins
Preheat the oven to 450°F. Spray a small roasting pan with nonstick spray.
Combine the bread crumbs, parsley, rosemary, 1 teaspoon of the oil, the garlic, and salt in a small bowl. Rub the mixture all over the pork. Place the pork in the pan and roast until the topping is browned and an instant-read thermometer inserted into the thickest part of the pork registers 160°F for medium, 20-25 minutes. Transfer the pork to a carving board, let stand 10 minutes, then cut into about 16 slices.
Meanwhile, make shavings from the zucchini by running a vegetable peeler lengthwise down the zucchini. Heat the remaining 1 teaspoon oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add the mushrooms and cook until browned, about 5 minutes. Add the zucchini and cook, stirring gently, until the zucchini just begins to soften, about 3 minutes. Stir in the wine, half-and-half, pepper, and nutmeg; bring to a boil. Reduce the heat and simmer, uncovered, until the flavors are blended and vegetables are tender, about 3 minutes. Serve with the pork.
POINTS value: 5.
You'll also love
- German Potato Bake 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Watermelon Cupcakes with... 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Streusel Rhubarb Dessert Squares 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Classic Turkey Tetrazzini 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Hot German Buttered Noodles 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Tortellini & Spinach Lasagna... 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Butternut Squash Frittata 4/5 (2 Votes)
- The Original Roasted Raspberry... 3.3/5 (3 Votes)