This super simple drink is insanely refreshing! Whip together this Watermelon Lemonade for your next cookout or BBQ.
- 8 cups cubed seedless watermelon
- 2 (12 ounce) cans frozen lemonade concentrate
- 4 cups water
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 15mins
Adapted from food.com
Place watermelon in a blender or food processor.
Cover and blend on medium speed until smooth.
Place lemonade concentrate and water in a large pitcher or punch bowl. Add watermelon and mix well.
Garnish with additional watermelon if desired.
You'll also love
- Bacon and Carmelized Onion... 4.6/5 (93 Votes)
- Cherry Cheese Coffee Cake 4.5/5 (97 Votes)
- Grilled Citrus and Grape Sangria 4.5/5 (95 Votes)
- Orange Juice Cake 4.5/5 (97 Votes)
- Garlic Lemon Chicken with Green... 4.5/5 (96 Votes)
- WATERMELON CRAWL 4.4/5 (74 Votes)
- Watermelon-Lime Jello Shots 4.6/5 (57 Votes)
- Beverage: Watermelon Killer Chiller 4.6/5 (50 Votes)