This super simple drink is insanely refreshing! Whip together this Watermelon Lemonade for your next cookout or BBQ.
- 8 cups cubed seedless watermelon
- 2 (12 ounce) cans frozen lemonade concentrate
- 4 cups water
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 15mins
Adapted from food.com
Place watermelon in a blender or food processor.
Cover and blend on medium speed until smooth.
Place lemonade concentrate and water in a large pitcher or punch bowl. Add watermelon and mix well.
Garnish with additional watermelon if desired.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (890 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.4/5 (896 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (741 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (498 Votes)
- Apple Brie Tarts 4.5/5 (311 Votes)
- Samoa Brownies 4.5/5 (289 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Orange Chicken 4.5/5 (231 Votes)
- Melon Mojito Salsa 4.5/5 (216 Votes)