Skillet Chicken Parmesan Dip
- 1 package cream cheese (or ricotta, if preferred)
- 1 1/2 c. marinara sauce, divided
- 2 tbsp. freshly grated Parmesan
- 4 breaded chicken tenders, cooked and chopped
- 2/3 c. shredded mozzarella
- 1 loaf Italian bread, for dipping
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
Preheat oven to 350°.
Spread cream cheese or ricotta on the bottom of a pie plate. Pour half of the marinara over it, then add Parmesan and chicken tenders. Top with remaining marinara, then add a layer of mozzarella. Season with salt and pepper.
Place in the oven and bake for 20 to 22 minutes, until cheese has melted and dip is bubbly. (If using frozen chicken tenders, make sure to cook the dip long enough to thoroughly heat the tenders.)
Serve warm with slices of Italian bread or breadsticks.