Grandma DeWald's Date Cookies
These delicious date cookies are Grandma DeWald's traditional holiday treat!
- 1 stick butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cup rice krispies
- 1 egg
- 1 cup chopped dates
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- Shredded coconut
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 15mins
Melt butter in skillet.
Add sugar, egg, dates and salt.
Cook slowly for 5 min.
Remove from heat and stir in rice krispies and nuts. Mix.
Shape into ball and roll in coconut.
You'll also love
- Shrimp Empanadas 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Berry and Orange Fruit Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Fresh Bosc Pear Granita 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Cucumber Sandwiches 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Flourless Walnut-Date Cake 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Ultimate 7-Layer Dip 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Sticky Date Cake with Caramel Sauce 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Blueberry & Cream Cookies 0/5 (0 Votes)