Grandma DeWald's Date Cookies
These delicious date cookies are Grandma DeWald's traditional holiday treat!
- 1 stick butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cup rice krispies
- 1 egg
- 1 cup chopped dates
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- Shredded coconut
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 15mins
Melt butter in skillet.
Add sugar, egg, dates and salt.
Cook slowly for 5 min.
Remove from heat and stir in rice krispies and nuts. Mix.
Shape into ball and roll in coconut.
You'll also love
- Christmas Pecan Balls 4.6/5 (311 Votes)
- Banana Brownies with Frosting 3.9/5 (397 Votes)
- Cucumber Sandwiches 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Creamed Spinach from Lawry's Prime... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Lemon Myrtle Shortbread 0/5 (0 Votes)
- LEMON PLANK WALLEYE 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Sprite Pound Cake (Linda White) 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Bacon-Wrapped Dates Stuffed with... 0/5 (0 Votes)