Crunchy and refreshing these cucumber sandwiches are great for a picnic on a hot summer day.
- 2 tubes Pillsbury French Bread
- 1 (8-ounce) cream cheese, softened
- 1 package dry Italian dressing salad mix
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 3 or 4 large cucumbers
- Dill weed
- 2 Pampered Chef bread tubes, with a hole in top lid
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Generously spray bread tubes with non stick cooking spray.
Remove French Bread carefully keeping in tack. Place in bread tubes. Bake standing up for 55 to 60 minutes. Remove from oven and let stand on end on wire rack about 5 minutes. Remove immediately and lay flat on wire rack. Let cool. Slice with electric knife.
Mix together cream cheese, mayo and dry Italian mix. Spread on bread slices. Place slice of cucumber on each slice of bread and sprinkle with dill weed
You'll also love
- Chicken, Sausage, Asparagus and... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Cajun Chicken and Rice Soup 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Chicken Soup with Winter Vegetables 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Date Orange Cookies 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Popcorn Balls 1.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Sauce for Chicken Cordon Bleu Club... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Chicken or Ham and Cheese Lettuce... 0/5 (0 Votes)