Lemon Myrtle Shortbread
- 4 large lemon myrtle leaves
- 8 ounces butter (2 sticks), room temperature
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
Combine all ingredients; use hands to knead until ingredients are blended. Press into ungreased pans (or chill and roll out to about 1/2-inch on a floured board and cut into shapes). Bake at 325° for about 20 minutes, or until lightly browned.
Cut into wedges while warm or break apart.