Ramen Taco Salad
Super simple and delicious! Coleslaw blend, corn, black beans, cilantro, shredded cheese, lime juice, ranch dressing and ramen combine to make Ramen Taco Salad.
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Classic Ranch Dressing
- 1/2 cup TACO BELL® Hot Restaurant Sauce
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 (3-ounce) packages ramen noodle soup mix
- 1 (14-ounce) package coleslaw blend
- 1 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 1 cup rinsed canned black beans
- 1 cup KRAFT sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro, coarsely chopped
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 30mins
Mix dressing, hot sauce and lime juice until blended.
Break ramen noodles into large bowl. Discard seasoning packets or reserve for another use.
Add remaining ingredients and dressing mixture to noodles; mix lightly.
Serve and enjoy!