- 1 Sheet frozen puff pastry, thawed, quartered
- 2 Tbls almond meal (ground almonds)
- 1 pear quatered, cored, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup frozen raspberries
- 2 Tbls sugar
- Icing sugar to dust
- Vanilla ice-cream to serve
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 15mins
1. Preheat oven to 20'C/180C fan forced. Line two baking trays with baking paper. Place pastry on prepared trays. Sprinkle evenly with almond meal.
2. Roll edges on two sides of each pastry piece to form a 1.5cm border.
3. Arrange fruit on top. Sprinkle with sugar. Bake for 15 minutes or until pastry is puffed and golden. Dust with icing sugar. Serve warm with ice cream