Sweet Potato & Pomegranate Salad
Make it a little more festive by using red pomegranates and bright green pistachios.
- 2 medium sweet potatoes, cubed, plus olive oil, salt & pepper for roasting
- 2 cups baby salad greens (baby kale, spinach, arugula, etc.)
- 1/3 cup pomegranate seeds
- 1/3 cup crumbled feta
- 1/4 cup toasted pistachios, toasted & chopped
- handful of chopped cilantro
- 2-3 chopped scallions, white and green parts
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 clove minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 teaspoon sherry vinegar or white wine vinegar
- salt & pepper, to taste
Adapted from loveandlemons.com
Roast the sweet potatoes:
Preheat your oven to 400 degrees. Chop the sweet potato into bite sized cubes. Drizzle with some olive oil, salt and pepper, and roast in the oven for 20-30 minutes, or until they start to edges start to turn a darker brown.
Make the dressing:
Whisk together olive oil, vinegar, honey, garlic, salt & pepper. Taste & adjust. Set aside.
Assemble all salad ingredients, toss lightly in the dressing.
You'll also love
- Caramel apple salad 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Maw-Maw's Date Skillet Cookies 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Cucumber and Tomato Salad 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Pomegranate and Pear Salad with... 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Parmesan Potato Wedges 4.4/5 (10 Votes)
- Pomegranate Cucumber Guacamole 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Candied Yams Made with Fresh Sweet... 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Butter Pecan Sweet Potato Crunch 4.2/5 (28 Votes)