Asian Beef Skewers
- 1/4 cup Honey
- 1/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tbsp unseasoned rice vinegar
- 1 tbsp sweet red chili sauce
- 1 tbsp extra virgin oil
- 1 1/2 pounds thick cut sirloin steak, cut into 1 1/2 inch cubes
- 1 red onion, quartered, layers separated
- 1 20 oz can sliced pineapple, drained, slices quartered.
1. Make sauce- in a medium bowl whisk together honey, brown sugar, soy sauce, vinegar , sweet chili sauce and olive oil. Toss beef cubes in marniade . Marinade for 30 minutes
2. Thread Beef cubes, onion and pineapple on skewers
3. Grill on medium high for 5 minutes on each side, turn only once...
4. Serve skewers with brown rice
NOTE: for different flavor- use 1 tbsp thai red curry paste and omit garlic