Pecan Pie Cobbler
Layers of goodness abound with pie crusts separated by a sweet pecan mixture in this delicious pie cobbler, the perfect baked dessert! Serve warm with vanilla ice cream.
- 1 box refrigerated pie crusts, softened as directed on box
- 2 1/2 cups light corn syrup
- 2 1/2 cups packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 4 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- 6 eggs, slightly beaten
- 2 cups coarsely chopped pecans
- Butter-flavor cooking spray
- 2 cups pecan halves
- Vanilla ice cream, if desired
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 60mins
Heat oven to 425°F. Grease 13x9-inch (3-quart) glass baking dish with shortening or cooking spray. Remove 1 pie crust from pouch; unroll on work surface. Roll into 13x9-inch rectangle. Place crust in dish; trim edges to fit.
In large bowl, stir corn syrup, brown sugar, butter, vanilla and eggs with wire whisk. Stir in chopped pecans. Spoon half of filling into crust-lined dish. Remove second pie crust from pouch; unroll on work surface. Roll into 13x9-inch rectangle. Place crust over filling; trim edges to fit. Spray crust with butter-flavor cooking spray.
Bake 14 to 16 minutes or until browned. Reduce oven temperature to 350°F. Carefully spoon remaining filling over baked pastry; arrange pecan halves on top in decorative fashion. Bake 30 minutes longer or until set. Cool 20 minutes on cooling rack. Serve warm with vanilla ice cream.
This recipe can be made up to 1 day ahead of time, covered, and kept in a cool place.
You'll also love
- Golden Corral Sweet Corn Pudding 4/5 (135 Votes)
- Pioneer Woman's Beef Brisket 3.8/5 (171 Votes)
- Butter Pecan Cupcakes with Salted... 4/5 (130 Votes)
- Banana Pudding Bark 4.4/5 (98 Votes)
- Peanut Butter Fudge - No Bake 4.5/5 (87 Votes)
- The Pioneer Woman's Sausage Gravy 3.8/5 (308 Votes)
- Cranberry Orange Cream Cheese... 3.9/5 (126 Votes)
- Cranberry Pretzel Salad 3.8/5 (132 Votes)