Shrimp Avocado Salad
- For the Dressing:
- 1 pound cooked shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 avocado, cut into large pieces
- 1 tablespoon diced red onion
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon parsley, chopped
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- salt and pepper, to taste
Adapted from navywifecook.com
1. Add shrimp, avocado, and onion to a large bowl.
2. In a small bowl, mix together all the ingredients for the dressing. Whisk until well-combined.
3. Add the dressing to shrimp avocado salad until it has the amount you desire. Mix well.
You'll also love
- Grilled-Corn Salad 4.4/5 (21 Votes)
- Blueberry Cheesecake Flapjacks 4.4/5 (21 Votes)
- Bacon Wrapped Pork Medallions with... 4.4/5 (21 Votes)
- Seared Scallops over Basil Pasta 4.4/5 (22 Votes)
- Sweet Chili Tuna Dip 4.3/5 (18 Votes)
- Lobster Newburg 4.4/5 (18 Votes)
- Easy Vegan Avocado Lemon Basil... 4.5/5 (17 Votes)
- Shrimp & Snap Pea Stir-Fry 4.3/5 (18 Votes)