Shrimp & Snap Pea Stir-Fry
Get dinner together fast with this Rachael Ray recipe for Shrimp and Snap Pea Stir-Fry. Serve with long grain rice—a great lunch for the week.
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 2 cups sugar snap peas, trimmed
- 1/2 cup canned sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 12 ounces large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 tablespoons ponzu sauce
- 3 cups cooked long-grain white rice
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 20mins
Adapted from rachaelraymag.com
In a large skillet or wok, heat 1 tablespoon oil over medium-high. Add the garlic and cook until fragrant, about 30 seconds. Add the sugar snap peas and water chestnuts; season and cook, stirring, until the peas are crisp-tender, about 2 minutes. Transfer to a medium bowl.
In the same skillet, heat the remaining 1 tablespoon oil over medium-high. Add the shrimp in a single layer. Cook, without stirring, until pink on the bottom, about 2 minutes. Turn the shrimp, add the ponzu and cook until the shrimp are cooked through, about 2 minutes. Stir in the vegetables; cook until heated through, about 2 minutes. Season and serve with the rice.
You'll also love
- Lemon Tiramisu Trifle 4.4/5 (18 Votes)
- Fruity Orange Fluff 4.4/5 (18 Votes)
- Skillet Shrimp Scampi with Linguine 4.2/5 (23 Votes)
- Iced Carrot Cake Cookies 4.5/5 (17 Votes)
- Classic Bloody Mary 4.5/5 (19 Votes)
- Broccoli Quiche 4.5/5 (17 Votes)
- BBQ Chicken Burgers Recipe 4.5/5 (17 Votes)
- Mussels With Tomato & White Wine... 4.3/5 (12 Votes)