Two-Ingredient Lemon Bars
A recipe doesn't get any easier that just mixing two ingredients! Make these Two-Ingredient Lemon Bars for a refreshing, quick sweet treat.
- 1 Angel food cake mix
- 1 can lemon pie filling
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 35mins
Adapted from delicious-pie.tumblr.com
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Mix ingredients together. Pour batter into a 9X13-inch pan.
Bake for 30 minutes.
You'll also love
- BBQ Ranch Pasta Salad 4.5/5 (19 Votes)
- Leg of Lamb Crock Pot 4.5/5 (19 Votes)
- Apple Cake 4.5/5 (19 Votes)
- Easy Quinoa Cheddar Bake with... 4.5/5 (19 Votes)
- Angel Lush With Pineapple 4.5/5 (19 Votes)
- Key Lime Pie (Lighten Up from... 4.5/5 (19 Votes)
- Piña Colada Pie on the Grill 4.5/5 (19 Votes)
- Chocolate Chip Orange Cookies 4.5/5 (19 Votes)