Two-Ingredient Lemon Bars
A recipe doesn't get any easier that just mixing two ingredients! Make these Two-Ingredient Lemon Bars for a refreshing, quick sweet treat.
- 1 Angel food cake mix
- 1 can lemon pie filling
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 35mins
Adapted from delicious-pie.tumblr.com
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Mix ingredients together. Pour batter into a 9X13-inch pan.
Bake for 30 minutes.
You'll also love
- Lemon Coconut Bars 4.5/5 (115 Votes)
- Piña Colada Pie on the Grill 4.5/5 (19 Votes)
- Strawberry Rhubarb Ice "Cream" 4.5/5 (19 Votes)
- Baked Shrimp Scampi 4.5/5 (19 Votes)
- Sausage & Spinach Lasagna Rolls 4.5/5 (19 Votes)
- Pineapple Shrimp Fried Rice 4.5/5 (19 Votes)
- Jacques Pepin's Beef Stew in Red... 4.2/5 (45 Votes)
- Deconstructed Lemon Pie 4.6/5 (16 Votes)