Two-Ingredient Lemon Bars
A recipe doesn't get any easier that just mixing two ingredients! Make these Two-Ingredient Lemon Bars for a refreshing, quick sweet treat.
Rate this recipe 4.5/5 (21 Votes)
- 1 Angel food cake mix
- 1 can lemon pie filling
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 35mins
Adapted from delicious-pie.tumblr.com
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Mix ingredients together. Pour batter into a 9X13-inch pan.
Bake for 30 minutes.
You'll also love
- Lemon Coconut Bars 4.4/5 (125 Votes)
- Crock Pot Potatoes 4.5/5 (20 Votes)
- FRIED CABBAGE WITH SAUSAGE 4.5/5 (20 Votes)
- Lobster Avocado Salad 4.5/5 (20 Votes)
- El Chico's Queso Dip 4.5/5 (60 Votes)
- PINEAPPLE COCONUT CREAM PIE 4.5/5 (22 Votes)
- Copycat Chuy’s Creamy Jalapeño... 4.1/5 (85 Votes)
- Friendship Cake with Brandied... 4/5 (61 Votes)
Review this recipe