Lobster Avocado Salad
- 1 avocado, chopped
- 3 large iceberg lettuce leaves, chopped
- 7 oz container frozen lobster meat, thawed
- 1 tablespoon butter
Adapted from navywifecook.com
1. Melt butter in a medium skillet over medium heat.
2. Add the thawed lobster meat and cook for 4-5 minutes...just enough to heat it up.
3. Place chopped lettuce and avocado in a medium bowl and top with heated lobster meat (I add a little of the melted butter too just for some flavor and in place of dressing).
4. Sprinkle with salt and pepper if desired.