Chocolate Peanut Butter No Bake Dessert
There is nothing quite like a creamy, no-bake layered dessert, especially when those layers are chocolate and peanut butter. To make it even easier, use a box of chocolate cookie crumbs, rather than crushing your own Oreos.
- 20 Oreo cookies, divided
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 1/2 cups confectioners' sugar, divided
- 1 (16-ounce) carton frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 15 to 20 miniature peanut butter cups, chopped
- 1 cup cold milk
- 1 (3.9-ounce) package instant chocolate pudding mix
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 190mins
Crush 16 cookies; toss with the butter. Press into an ungreased 9-inch square dish; set aside.
In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, peanut butter and 1 cup confectioners' sugar until smooth. Fold in half of the whipped topping. Spread over crust. Sprinkle with chopped peanut butter cups.
In another large bowl, beat the milk, pudding mix and remaining confectioners' sugar on low speed for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set. Fold in remaining whipped topping. Spread over peanut butter cups.
Crush remaining cookies; sprinkle over the top. Cover and chill for at least 3 hours.
You'll also love
- New York Cheesecake 4.4/5 (196 Votes)
- Wick's Sugar Cream Pie 3.8/5 (310 Votes)
- Frozen Apple Pie Filling 3.7/5 (291 Votes)
- Easy Cherry Delight Dessert... 3.9/5 (96 Votes)
Review this recipe