Shells Shrimp and Garlic Pasta
- 8 ounces linguine
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 pound shrimp, cleaned and halved
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup dry White Wine
- 8 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 dashes soy sauce (DO NOT OVERDO, BUT IMPORTANT)
- 2 cups heavy cream
- Salt and pepper
Cook the butter and the linguine in salted boiling water until almost al dente. Drain and set aside.
Combine olive oil, wine, garlic, salt and pepper, soy sauce and heavy cream in a large saucepan. Add the shrimp, stir and add the linguine. Stirring gently, cook over medium high heat for almost 10 minutes, or until shrimp is done and linguine is perfectly done.
Serve at once. It will initially seem a little runny, but will set up and become a wonderful sauce. DO NOT USE HALF-AND-HALF! Don't cook it the full 10 minutes if it doesn't need it.
You'll also love
- Coffee-Marinated Grilled Pork Chops 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Stuffed Baked Potatoes 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Strawberry Spinach Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Fish Tacos 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pasta Wheels with Cheese 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Thai Shrimp and Noodles 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Shrimp with Zucchini and Tomatoes 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Lamb Chops with Garlic and Rosemary 0/5 (0 Votes)