Shrimp & Chicken Bow-Tie Pasta
- 8 oz. bowtie pasta
- 1 lb. shrimp, peeled
- 3/4 lb. chicken, cut into strips
- 1/2 lb. smoked turkey sausage, cut into chunks
- Fresh broccoli, cut into pieces
- 1 onion, largely diced
- Mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 red pepper, largely diced
- 1/2 green pepper, largely diced
- 2 T. olive oil
- 1-1/2 T. cajun seasoning
- 1 pkt Knorr's Parma Rosa Mix
- Grated Parmesan Cheese
Cook Parma Rosa mix according to directions; keep warm. Cook pasta according to directions; keep warm.
Heat olive oil until hot over med-high heat. Sprinkle chicken & shrimp with cajun seasoning and stir-fry until almost done; add sausage and sitr fry all until done. Remove from heat and set aside.
Add peppers, onions, mushrooms, broccoli to skillet and stir fry (adding more oil if needed) until broccoli is crisp-tender. Add meats back and stir well.
Toss mixture with cooked and drained pasta and pour Parma Rosa sauce over all, tossing well to combine.
Sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese.
You'll also love
- Spinach & Mushroom Chicken with... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Bob's Lambasa Stew 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Macadamia-Crusted Halibut with... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Salmon with New Orleans Sauce 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Crab Stuffed Steak With a... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- new england fried shrimp 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pressure Cooker Risotto with... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Potato Gnocchi with Mushroom Sauce 0/5 (0 Votes)