Devil's Food Pound Cake
Devil's food pound cake is a moist and chocolatey cake with a sweet icing, devilish icing. This recipe is perfect for any potluck or BBQ because it travels well and anyone who loves chocolate will love this cake. Throw your diet out the window and indulge in this devilish delight tonight! Filled with the rich flavors of chocolate and smothered in a creamy glaze, this recipe is really perfect for any occasion!
- 1 package Duncan Hines® Moist Deluxe® Devil's Food Cake Mix
- 1 (3.4-ounce) package chocolate instant pudding and pie filling
- 4 large eggs
- 1 1/4 cups water
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 cups powdered sugar, sifted
- 2 tablespoons vanilla flavored creamer
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 90mins
Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease and flour 10-inch bundt pan or tube pan.
Combine cake mix, pudding mix, eggs, water, and oil in a large bowl. Beat at medium speed with electric mixer for 2 minutes. Pour into pan.
Bake at 350°F for 50 to 60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
Cool in pan 25 minutes. Invert onto heat resistant serving plate. Cool completely.
After the cake is cooled, mix butter, powdered sugar, and vanilla creamer together to make a thick glaze. Pour over cake. Serve immediately.
You'll also love
- White Chocolate Chip Macadamia Nut... 4.6/5 (56 Votes)
- Flaky Pastry 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Buttercream Frosting 4.7/5 (21 Votes)
- Old-Fashioned Coconut Cream Pie 4.5/5 (40 Votes)
- Pear-Rum Punch 4.9/5 (8 Votes)
- Deluxe Mashed Potatoes 4.5/5 (38 Votes)
- Banana Cake with Cream Cheese... 4.6/5 (30 Votes)
- Butterscotch Peach Snack Cake 4.9/5 (8 Votes)
- The Pioneer Woman's Tres Leches... 4.4/5 (49 Votes)
- Old Fashioned Chocolate Cake 4.4/5 (43 Votes)
- Chocolate-Covered Oreo Cookie Cake 4.4/5 (42 Votes)
- Zucchini brownies 4.8/5 (16 Votes)
- Soft & Chewy Chocolate Peanut... 4.5/5 (31 Votes)
- Pumpkin Cake 4.6/5 (27 Votes)
- Pineapple Poke Bundt Cake 4.5/5 (23 Votes)
- Cocoa Brownies 4.5/5 (17 Votes)
- Eggless Brown Sugar Chocolate Chip... 4.6/5 (10 Votes)
- Cherry 7 Up Pound Cake 4.4/5 (24 Votes)
- 5 Flavor Pound Cake 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Walmart's Whipped Buttercream Icing 3.8/5 (54 Votes)
- Blueberry Friand 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Banana Fudge Cake 0/5 (0 Votes)
- "Gama" Joann's Corn Pudding Recipe 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Sour Cream Chocolate Cake 0/5 (0 Votes)
- One- Egg Chocolate Cake 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Classic 7 Up Pound Cake 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Blueberry Cream Muffins 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Carrot Cake JM 0/5 (0 Votes)