Bacon Wrapped Smokies
Snacks can be the best part of a party. Bring these Bacon Wrapped Smokies and be the life of the party with a classic appetizer.
- 1 (12 to 16 ounce) package sliced bacon, cut into thirds
- 1 (14 ounce) package beef cocktail wieners (Li'l Smokies)
- 3/4 cup brown sugar, or to taste
- Cinnamon sugar (optional)
Preparation time 30mins
Adapted from allrecipes.com
Preheat the oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit.
Refrigerate 2/3 of the bacon until needed. It is easier to wrap the wieners with cold bacon or precook bacon in microwave then wrap each cocktail wiener with a piece of bacon and secure with a toothpick. Place on a large baking sheet. Sprinkle brown sugar generously over all. Then, bake for 40 minutes in the preheated oven, until the sugar is bubbly. To serve, place the wieners in a slow cooker and keep on the low setting.
You'll also love
- Lentil, Zucchini and Tomato Tart... 4.5/5 (114 Votes)
- Pumpkin Spice Latte Truffles 4.5/5 (111 Votes)
- Spicy Chinese Beef 4.5/5 (113 Votes)
- Beef Stroganoff Casserole 4.5/5 (108 Votes)
- Masterbuilt Smoked Pork Ribs 3.8/5 (190 Votes)
- Cheddar Bacon Ranch Chicken Pasta 4.5/5 (99 Votes)
- Honey Garlic Pork Chops 4.5/5 (102 Votes)