Rock Bottom Brewery's Spicy Spinach Cheese Dip
You don't have to "hit" or "go to" Rock Bottom Brewery to enjoy this awesome Spicy Spinach Cheese Dip, with this recipe you can enjoy it from the comfort of home. Enjoy!
- 1 cup tomatoes, diced
- 4 ounces spinach, frozen, thawed, and squeezed dry
- 1/2 cup sweet red peppers, diced
- 1 1/2 cups yellow onions, minced
- 1 1/2 cups half-and-half
- 3 3/4 cups Pepper Jack cheese, grated
Sweat onions in a saucepan. Add half-and-half and bring to a boil.
Slowly add grated cheese, stirring until all the cheese is melted and smooth.
Add spinach and blend. Mix in tomatoes and peppers, stirring to remove any lumps.
Refrigerate until needed.
You'll also love
- Panko-Crusted Walleye 3.9/5 (26 Votes)
- One Pot Brazilian Chickpeas & Rice 4.7/5 (7 Votes)
- Cream Cheese and Onion Chip Dip 4.5/5 (6 Votes)
- Crab Toast with Lemon Aioli 4/5 (13 Votes)
- Dutch Mess (Wilted Lettuce with... 4.1/5 (7 Votes)
- Sun-Dried Tomato, Spinach & Bacon... 4.1/5 (8 Votes)
- Spinach Souffle Quiche 3.6/5 (24 Votes)