Broiled Portobello Mushroom with Pear & Provolone
- 2 Tbsp (30 mL) olive oil
- 4 large portobello mushroom caps, cleaned
- 2 Tbsp (30 mL) Dijon mustard
- 1 Tbsp (15 mL) balsamic vinegar
- 1 pear, cored and sliced
- 4 slices Provolone cheese
- 1 tsp (5 mL) dried thyme
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) ground black pepper
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 20mins
Heat the oil in an ovenproof saute pan and saute the topside of the portobello mushrooms for 2-4 minutes, or until brown.
Evenly distribute first the Dijon mustard and then the balsamic vinegar into the cap of the mushrooms. Layer each mushroom with pear slices and cover with the Provolone cheese. Sprinkle with the thyme and pepper.
Broil for 3-5 minutes, or until the Provolone starts to bubble and brown. Serve.
You'll also love
- Mango Coconut Avocado Toast 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Radicchio, Blood Orange & Goat... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Crock pot Chinese pork and... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- HG's Creamy Mushroom Faux-sotto 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Pearl's Cobbler 3.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Paleo Almond Pear Cake – Gluten... 4.2/5 (18 Votes)
- Eggs - Portobello Mushroom and... 0/5 (0 Votes)