Pineapple Nut Cookies
These delicious pineapple nut cookies are delicious! The pineapple and nut combination almost creates a caramely flavor. You'll love them!
- 1 cup butter
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 small can crushed pineapple
- 2 large eggs (beaten)
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- 4 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
Preheat oven 350° F.
Cream butter and sugars together. Add eggs, crushed pineapple and nuts; mix thoroughly.
Sift flour, salt, baking soda and baking powder; add to creamed mixture. Add vanilla and mix well.
Drop rounded Tablespoons of dough onto greased baking sheet.
Bake 10-12 minutes.
You'll also love
- Fettuccine with Pistachio-Mint... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Over-the-Top Baked Ziti Recipe 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Bob's Rhubarb Cherry Jelly 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Raisin Strata 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Snickers Caramel Apple Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Apple Crisp Cheesecake 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Smoothie - Kale/Pineapple 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Grilled Chicken & Pineapple... 0/5 (0 Votes)