Sundried Tomato Hemp Pesto
instead of oil packed sundried tomatoes, you can use sundried tomatoes, rehydrate, may need to add a little more olive oil.
- 1 large garlic clove
- 1 cup fresh basil leaves
- 1/4 cup oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes (about 6)
- 1/4 cup hulled hemp seeds
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1-2 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil, to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon fine grain sea salt, or to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
. For the pesto: Mince garlic in a food processor. Add the rest of the pesto ingredients and process until the pesto is smooth, stopping to scrape down the bowl as needed.