Tomato Bacon Cups
Easy to make, great recipe, and the kids will love these Tomato Bacon Cups.
- 1 small tomato, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup real bacon bits
- 1/2 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 tube refrigerated buttermilk biscuits, 12 ounces separated into 10 biscuits
Preparation time 20mins
Adapted from tasteofhome.com
In a large bowl, combine the tomato, mayonnaise, bacon, cheese, onion and basil; set aside. Split each biscuit into three layers; press each layer into an ungreased miniature muffin cup.
Spoon tomato mixture into cups. Bake at 450°F for 8 to 10 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm. Yield: 2-1/2 dozen.
You'll also love
- Fresh Peach Coffee Cake 4.5/5 (17 Votes)
- Ghirardelli Chocolate Bacon Bark... 4.5/5 (17 Votes)
- Charm City Carrot Cake 4.5/5 (17 Votes)
- Loaded Chicken & Potatoes 4.5/5 (17 Votes)
- The Perfect Moist Yellow Cake 4.5/5 (17 Votes)
- Creamed Chipped Beef 4.5/5 (17 Votes)
- Burger Seasoning 4.3/5 (19 Votes)
- Asian Wonton Pork Rolls 4.5/5 (17 Votes)