Parmesan baked little potatoes
This recipe calls for panko, a variety of flaky bread crumbs used in Japanese cuisine. Panko has a crispy, airy texture that adds something extra special to this appetizer.
Rate this recipe 4.5/5 (17 Votes)
- 2 lbs of your favourite little potato variety, halved lengthwise
- 1/2 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
Adapted from littlepotato.com
Preheat oven to 400˚F (200˚C).
Mix the bread crumbs, Parmesan, parsley, salt and pepper until well combined. Toss the potatoes with the oil. Dredge the potatoes in the panko crumb mixture and coat well.Place the potatoes on a parchment lined baking sheet, and sprinkle any extra coating on top. Bake for 15 minutes, or until golden brown.
Serve with marinara or tomato sauce on the side for dipping.
You'll also love
- Lemon & Basil Sorbetto 4.5/5 (17 Votes)
- Pumpkin & Walnut Squares 4.5/5 (17 Votes)
- Jowl Bacon Spinach Salad 4.5/5 (17 Votes)
- Nana Carol's Old Fashioned Potato... 4.4/5 (29 Votes)
Review this recipe