Smoked Pork Tenderloin with Smoked Onion Soubise
- 1/2 c bourbon
- 1/2 c soy sauce
- 1/2 c light brown sugar
- juice of 1 lemon
- 3 sprigs of rosemary
- 1 t chopped rosemary
- 1 pork tenderloin
- 1/2 c beef broth
- 2 t butter
- 1 T liquid smoke
- 1 1/4 # onions sliced
- 2 1/2 T rice
- 2 T butter
- 3/4 c whole milk
- 1/2 t nutmeg
- 1/2 c gruyere
- 1 T chives
- 2 t liquid smoke
Mix bourbon, soy sauce, sugar, lj and rosemary sprigs in ziploc bag. Add pork and let marinate 1.5 hours or more. Oven 375. Sear meat in skillet, season with S & P and put in oven for approx 15 min.
Pour off oil in skillet and add marinade and broth. Boil until reduced to 2/3c. Off heat, season with S & P, and add chopped rosemary.
Slice meat and serve with sauce.
Oven 350. Cook rice in boing water for 3 min. and drain. In oven safe dish, melt butter, add onions and cook until softened and caramelized. Add the rice, milk, nutmeg and liquid smoke. Cover and bake 30min. Add cheese and broil. Top with chives.
You'll also love
- Peach Cobbler Patti Labelles Recipe 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Baked Seafood Casserole 4/5 (1 Votes)
- French Onion Soup (Weight Watchers) 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Carrot Cake with Baby Food 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Veal Stew - for Pressure Cooker 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Chile Verde Con Cerdo (Green Chili... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Tony Roma's Onion Loaf 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Teriyaki Pork Tenderloin/ Weight... 3.5/5 (2 Votes)