Veal Stew - for Pressure Cooker
- ! 1/2 lbs. veal stew - 1 inch cubes
- 1 c. red wine
- 1 large onion - chopped
- 1 clove garlic - chopped
- 1 T. mixed herbs
- salt and pepper
- 1 16 0z. bag frozen peas and carrots
- 4 diced potatoes
- 1 can (14 ozs.) diced tomatoes
- At end, a mixture of 2 T. flour dissolved in 1/2 c hot water
1. Brown veal in some olive oil in a pressure cooker.
2. Add onions, garlic, wine, salt, pepper and herbs.
Cook 6 minutes in pressure cooker, with regulator rocking gently. Cool down immediately.
4. Add tomatoes, peas and carrots and potatoes. Bring up to pressure and cook for 3 minutes, with regulator rocking gently. Cool down immediately.
5. Add mixture of flour and water to stew to thicken.