Pork Tenderloin with brandy sauce
- 1 lb Pork tenderloin
- 3 tsp Olive oil
- 3 shallots
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1/2 cup brandy
- 3 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 cup whipping cream
Adapted from presidentschoice.ca
Cut the tenderloin into 1/2 inch thick pieces.
Place on wax paper, apply salt and pepper lightly to both sides and press both sides with palm of hand.
Saute in 2 to 3 tablespoons of olive oil for up to 2 minutes each side, do not cook through.
Remove meat and place 3 shallots and 1 cup of sliced mushrooms into the pan.
When transparent add 1/4 to 1/2 a cup of brandy and 3 tablespoons of no grain Dijon mustard.
Stir until thickened and add I cup of whipping cream. Whisk to a sauce like consistency.
Add the meat and broil until meat is done, about 5 to 10 minutes. Serve with garlic mashed potatoes.
You'll also love
- Chickpea Tacos 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Bay Village Shrimp 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Acorn Squash Stuffed with Ground... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pepper-Crusted Beef Tenderloin 3/5 (1 Votes)
- Goat Cheese Stuffed Jalapenos... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- HERB ROASTED PORK TENDERLOIN 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Grilled Pork Tenderloin Medallions 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Bacon-Wrapped Venison Tenderloin... 0/5 (0 Votes)