Zucchini and Spinach pizza
My family loves zucchini, so I have to find many different ways to cook it to keep things interesting, and this is a family fav!
- 1 medium zucchini
- 1 cup fresh baby spinach
- pizza dough
- sauce of your choice ( I use the Philadelphia Italian Herb cooking crème for this pizza, but whatever you like will work)
- 1 cup Italian mix cheese
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup feta cheese
- Italian bread crumbs and egg for dredging zucchini
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 40mins
Was and slice the zucchini into thin slices. Prepare a skillet with oil and dredge the zucchini and fry. Set aside. Chop the spinach.
Lay out dough in pizza pan.
Simmer the cooking crème (if using) for three minutes on medium heat and cover dough.
Add zucchini, then spinach, then cheeses and top with feta.
Cook at 450 degrees for 17-20 minutes.
You'll also love
- Southwest Corn Pudding 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Potato Croquettes 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Sausage and Summer Squash 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Butternut Squash Donuts with Maple... 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Greek Zucchini Fritters... 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Spicy Zucchini Soup 4.4/5 (24 Votes)
- Chicken & Bacon Pasta with Spinach... 4.4/5 (31 Votes)