BACON WRAPPED ASPARAGUS
- 1 bunch asparagus
- bacon - partially cook bacon in microwave to speed up oven cooking.
- 1 stick butter - DON'T SEE THE NEED TO ADD BUTTER OR THIS MUCH BUTTER
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 TBS soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp garlic salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
Wrap 3-4 asparagus spears with one strip of bacon. Repeat.
Mix remainder of ingredients. Place bundles in baking dish, pour butter sauce over bundles and bakes at 400 degrees until bacon appears done.
You'll also love
- Banana Bread 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Pasta Fagioli 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Lemon Blueberry Crumb Bars 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Grilled Rack of Lamb with... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Mediterranean Turkey Burgers 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Seasoned Baked Corn on the Cob 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Apple Pork Chops with stuffing 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Slow Cooked Boneless Pork Chops 4.5/5 (2 Votes)