Texas Size Breakfast Sandwich with Bacon, Egg, Ham, and Cheese
- 1 pack of thick cut bacon
- 8 eggs
- 4 slices of cheddar cheese
- 1 c. grated jack cheese
- 8 slices of black forest ham
- 8 slices of Texas toast, garlic style
- extra virgin olive oil
- black pepper
- creole seasonings
- Hellmann's mayonnaise
Adapted from creolecontessa.blogspot.com
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Place bacon on an oven proof pan and bake for 20-25 minutes are until crispy, drain and set aside.
Add about 1 tablespoon of olive oil and cook ham for about 3-4 minutes. Add more oil and crack 2 eggs per sandwich and sprinkle lightly with black pepper and Creole seasoning, fry until nice and brown on both sides.
Toast bread according to package directions. Spread a little mayonnaise if desired.
Assemble sandwich by placing sliced cheese on bottom, top with hot bacon, top with hot egg and more grated cheese on top, enjoy!
You'll also love
- Best Breakfast Sandwich 4.7/5 (6 Votes)
- Hot Crawfish Spinach Salad 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Calabash Shrimp 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Beef and Bean Tacos 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Slow-Roasted Andalusian-Style Lamb... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Crock Pot Pork and Beans 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Pat's Classic BBQ Pork Chops 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Chicken Thighs with Bacon and... 3/5 (2 Votes)