Cream Puff Cake
A super yummy and tasty way to turn Cream Puffs into a delicious cake
- 1 stick margarine
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup flour
- 4 eggs
- 1 large box instant vanilla or white chocolate pudding
- 3 cups milk
- 1 – 8 oz. pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 1 – 8 oz. carton cool whip
- chocolate syrup
Cooking time 35mins
Boil together the margarine and water.
Add flour and mix well. Cool slightly and stir in eggs, one at a time. Mix well and spread into 2 greased 8" layer pans
Bake at 400 for 15 minutes. Cool completely.
In a large bowl, mix pudding, milk and cream cheese. Beat until lumps disappear.
Pour between cream puff crust layers
Spread cool whip on top layer of crust and drizzle syrup on top. Refrigerate.
This keeps well for days
You'll also love
- Pecan Pie Cobbler 4.2/5 (112 Votes)
- Cinnabon Cinnamon Roll Cake-Five... 4.2/5 (105 Votes)
- Skinny Chicken Sour Cream... 4.5/5 (70 Votes)
- Spicy Buffalo Chicken and Potato... 4.4/5 (76 Votes)
- Makeover Lemon Pound Cake 4.6/5 (65 Votes)
- Easy Cream Cheese Pound Cake 4.3/5 (77 Votes)
- Lemon Cream Cake 4.5/5 (60 Votes)
- Guiltless Lemon Coconut Cake 4.5/5 (52 Votes)