Caribbean Jerk Chicken Tenders
Here's a tropical, tasty chicken fingers recipe that your kids (and their grownups) are sure to love. It’s slightly sweet and not too spicy.
- 1/3 cup spiced Caribbean jerk marinade (I used KC Masterpiece)
- 1 1/2 pounds chicken tenders, rinsed
- 1/2 cup flour
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Olive oil
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 525mins
Adapted from makeaheadmealsforbusymoms.blogspot.com
Pour the marinade into a large zip lock bag. Add the chicken, seal well, and refrigerate all day or overnight.
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Add the flour to a shallow bowl and season with salt and pepper.
Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium heat with a tablespoon of oil.
Coat the chicken with flour mixture and place in the hot skillet, browning on both sides. Watch carefully as the sugar in the marinade browns quickly. You will need to brown the chicken in 2 batches so you don't overcrowd the pan. Add more oil to the pan for the second batch.
Place the browned chicken on a sheet pan and bake 15 minutes.
You'll also love
- Raspberry Jalapeno Chicken Wings.... 4.3/5 (95 Votes)
- Pork Tenderloin with Brown... 4.3/5 (95 Votes)
- Cream Puff Cake 4.6/5 (70 Votes)
- Breakfast: Hash Brown Casserole... 4.1/5 (110 Votes)
- Crockpot Ranch Chicken Tacos 4.2/5 (100 Votes)
- Sweet Hawaiian Crockpot Chicken 4.4/5 (80 Votes)
- Skinny Chicken Sour Cream... 4.5/5 (70 Votes)
- Spicy Buffalo Chicken and Potato... 4.4/5 (77 Votes)