Orange Chicken and Vegetable Stir Fry
Make a fast and easy dinner with this Orange Chicken and Vegetable Stir Fry.
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon grated orange zest
- 2 big garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon minced ginger
- A dash of honey, sugar or agave
- STIR FRY:
- 1 pound chicken tender cut into strips
- 3 tablespoon cornstarch
- 4 cups chopped mushrooms, celery, carrots, snap peas and broccoli, must be fresh
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
Adapted from daydreamkitchen.com
Put all sauce ingredients in a blender. Blend and taste if you’d like to add sweetness to it.
Pour sauce into pan and heat for 5 mins, then put in a separate bowl.Spice the chicken with salt & pepper. Add the cornstarch and rub the chicken with it.
Boil the broccoli for about 5 mins, watch that it doesn’t get too soft, it stay firm. Place a paper towel on a plate and lay the chopped vegetables on it.
Cook the onion on olive oil and chicken for about 4 mins – make sure the chicken is cooked! Toss in the rest of the vegetables and stir-fry for 2 mins. Add drops of sauce between each stir. Repeat, adding a few tablespoons every 15 secs, for the sauce to cook down.
Place the stir-fry over hot rice. Serve.
You'll also love
- Caribbean Jerk Chicken Tenders 4.2/5 (112 Votes)
- Raspberry Jalapeno Chicken Wings.... 4.3/5 (92 Votes)
- Pork Tenderloin with Brown... 4.3/5 (92 Votes)
- Crockpot Ranch Chicken Tacos 4.2/5 (99 Votes)
- Sweet Hawaiian Crockpot Chicken 4.4/5 (80 Votes)
- Chicken with Honey Beer Sauce 4.4/5 (75 Votes)
- Orange Creamsicle Jello 3.7/5 (228 Votes)
- Crockpot Orange Chicken 4.1/5 (97 Votes)