Beef Brisket Rub
Great Rub for Beef Brisket! Should coat two 10 pound briskets easily. Love this RUB!
- 1 cup salt, kosher
- 1 cup ground pepper
- 1/2 cup paprika, smoked
- 2 tablespoons onions, dehydrated chopped
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon ground mustard
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 10mins
Coat Beef Brisket on all sides.
Place in refrigerator overnight, if possible.
Place in smoker and let the good times roll!
You'll also love
- Oven Roasted Corned Beef with... 5/5 (8 Votes)
- Ina Garten's Coconut Cake 4.4/5 (61 Votes)
- Carb Free Cloud Bread 4.7/5 (29 Votes)
- Cream Cheese Sausage Balls 4.9/5 (13 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef Stew 4.5/5 (50 Votes)
- BLT Dip 4.5/5 (50 Votes)
- Delicious Egg Salad for Sandwiches 4.4/5 (54 Votes)
- Braised Brisket 4.9/5 (10 Votes)