Coconut zucchini chocolate chip bread
- 3 eggs
- 1 C vegetable oil
- 1 C white sugar
- 2 C grated or pureed zucchini
- 3 C flour
- 1/4 t baking powder
- 1 T baking soda
- 1 t salt
- 3/4 C shredded coconut
- 1/2 C miniature semisweet chocolate chips
Adapted from bing.com
Preheat oven to 350 and grease a 9x5 loaf pan.
Beat eggs in large bowl until they are frothy. Stir in the vegetable oil, sugar, and zucchini into the eggs.
Sift flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a separate bowl. Stir flour mixture into the egg mixture until combined.
Fold in the coconut and chocolate chips.
Pour batter into prepared pan and bake for 45-50 minutes or until tooth pick inserted in the center comes out clean.
Let sit for a few minutes in the pan after removing from the oven. Then take a butter knife and loosen the edges from the pan and turn out onto a wire bakers rack covering with a dry towel until completely cooled.
You'll also love
- Orange Cream Cheese Cut-Outs 4.3/5 (9 Votes)
- Scalloped corn 4.3/5 (9 Votes)
- Grilled Steak and Vegetables With... 4.3/5 (9 Votes)
- LOADED POTATO SKINS 4.3/5 (9 Votes)
- Grain Free Coconut Lemon Blueberry... 4.3/5 (9 Votes)
- Roasted Butternut Squash and Apple... 4.3/5 (9 Votes)
- Black Bean Butternut Squash Chili... 4.3/5 (9 Votes)
- Zucchini Bacon Quiche Recipe 4.3/5 (9 Votes)