Bacon Cheese Inside Out Turkey Burger
As seen on the Today Show! Sneaks in a veggie too!!
- 8 oz extra-lean ground turkey (Use the 93%)
- ~1/3 cup grated zucchini
- ~1 tbsp grated onion
- ~1 tbsp minced garlic
- 4 tbsp real bacon bits
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup old-fashioned oats
- Pinch of kosher salt and ground black pepper
- 2 The Laughing Cow Mini Babybel® Light Rounds
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 20mins
Adapted from greenlitebites.com
Put all the ingredients in a bowl except the cheese.
Mix well. The mixture will be moist.
Separate the meat mixture into 4 equal parts of about 4 ounces each. Now take 1 of the 4-ounce portions and separate into 2 small patties.
Cut a Babybel round in half lengthwise making two circles.
Place one of the cheese circles in the center of a small patty.
Top with the other small patty and form together.
Repeat for the other 3 burgers.
Grill the burgers about 5-6 minutes a side. They will stick, especially if the grill isn’t hot enough. Use nonstick spray or rub the grill with a bit of oil to help.
Can use a grill pan inside or the outside grill.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (886 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.4/5 (889 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (741 Votes)
- Sausage, Egg & Biscuit Casserole 4.5/5 (706 Votes)
- Crockpot Cheese Tortellini and... 4.5/5 (676 Votes)
- Bacon Cheddar Potato Cakes 4.5/5 (273 Votes)
- Bacon Breakfast Enchiladas 4.4/5 (234 Votes)
- Potato & Bacon Potato Salad 4.5/5 (218 Votes)