Potato, Bacon and Egg Scramble
- 1 pound (6 or 7) small red potatoes, cubed
- 6 eggs
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. pepper
- 2 tbsp. butter or margarine
- 4 medium green onions (1/4 cup), sliced
- 5 slices bacon crisply cooked and crumbled
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 25mins
1. heat 1 inch water to boiling in 2 quart saucepan. Add potatoes. Cover and heat to boiling; reduce heat to medium-low. Cover and cook 6 to 8 minutes or until potatoes are tender; drain. Beat eggs, milk, salt and pepper with fork or wire whisk until well mixed; set aside.
2. Melt butter in 10 inch skillet over medium-high heat. Cook potatoes in butter 3 to 5 minutes, turning potatoes occasionally, until light brown. Stir in onions. Cook 1 minute, stirring constantly.
3. Pour egg mixture into skillet. As mixture begins to set at bottom and side, gently lift cooked portions with spatula so that thin, uncooked portions can flow to bottom. Avoid constant stirring. Cook 3 to 4 minutes or until eggs are thickened throughout, but still moist. Sprinkle with bacon.
You'll also love
- Steamed Bok Choy 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Strawberry Champagne 0/5 (0 Votes)
- French Onion Soup 0/5 (0 Votes)
- VEAL MARCELLE 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Chili - Hamburger Sausage Beans 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Make-Ahead Party Mashed Potatoes ... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Bacon, Lettuce and Tomato Bucatini 0/5 (0 Votes)
- PULLED PORK BARBECUE 0/5 (0 Votes)