Salmon with Sugar Snap Peas and Bacon
- 2 lbs salmon filets
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 3 slices thick-cut bacon, cut into slivers
- 1/2 onion minced
- 1/2 c white wine
- 1 lb sugar snap peas, trimmed
- 1 tbs butter
- 1/4 c chopped fresh mint
Place salmon skin side up on foil covered baking dish. Brush skin with olive oil, season with salt and pepper.
Place bacon in a large skillet, cook stirring over medium heat until crisp, about 5 minutes. Remove with slotted spoon to paper towel. Add onion to skillet, cook over medium heat until softened, about 5 minutes. Add wine, increase heat to high. Heat to a simmer, cook 2 minutes. Add peas and 1/4 tsp salt. Cook until peas are tender and wine has evaporated, about 5 minutes. Add butter and mint, stir, remove from heat.
Heat broiler. Broil fish until skin is crispy and flesh is just cooked through, about 10 minutes. Cut salmon into pieces, transfer to plates.
Spoon peas and bacon over fish.
You'll also love
- Lobster Bruschetta 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pork Loin Roast 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Loaf - Mock Turkey Roast... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Potato Gnocchi with Mushroom Sauce 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Water Chestnut Pea Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Crab or shrimp C'est si Bon 0/5 (0 Votes)
- QUICKIE PORK CHOP CASSEROLE 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pinto Bean Burgers 0/5 (0 Votes)