Chicken Black Bean Filling for Burritos
Delicious for dinner and leftovers all week
- 12 oz boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 6 slices of bacon
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup picante sauce
- 16 oz (1 can) black beans, drained
- 1 large red bell pepper, chopped
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 12 (6 inch) flour tortillas
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 cup picante sauce
For the Filling
~Rinse the chicken and pat dry. Cut into strips.
~Fry the bacon in a saucepan. Remove the bacon, save 2 tablespoons of the drippings. Crumble the bacon.
~Add the chicken and garlic to the skillet with the bacon drippings. Saute until light brown.
~Add 1/2 cup picante sauce, black beans, bell pepper, cumin & salt. Simmer for 7-8 minutes. Add green onions and bacon.
You'll also love
- Technique Roaster Summer Ale... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Grands Chicken Pot Pie Puffs 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Summer Grilled Chicken with... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Black Bean Soup 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Cheesy Chicken Quesadillas 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Buffalo Chicken Soup 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Crunchy Baked Barbecue Chicken 0/5 (0 Votes)
- King Ranch Chicken Casserole 0/5 (0 Votes)